- This home includes a room for a family member or friend, rented privately, adding extra value to your rental, and making it more desirable to participants - this is a hole in the market.
- We are offering this prime property in a fantastic location, with support from an overnight carer.
- The NDIS, a government organization, pays the rent on behalf of the participants.
- The government offers a 20-year rental guarantee on new homes.
- The government provides a 20-year new home rental guarantee.
- We aim to have participants on a waiting list ready to move on completion.
- We already have a waiting list of buyers & participants waiting for SDA homes all through Queensland.
- Register your interest now for one or both of these homes and for upcoming opportunities, as this project will sell fast.
Queensland has a population of over 5.1 million, concentrated along the coast and particularly in South East Queensland.
The capital and largest city in the state is Brisbane, Australia’s third-largest city. Ten of Australia’s thirty largest cities are located in Queensland, with the largest outside Brisbane being the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Cairns and Toowoomba. The state’s population is diverse, with 28.9% of inhabitants being immigrants.
Townsville is a coastal city in northeastern Queensland, Australia. The Strand esplanade, with its pier and water park, is popular. The Reef HQ Aquarium has marine life and coral from the Great Barrier Reef, plus a sea turtle hospital. Southeast of the city, the Billabong Sanctuary wildlife park is home to koalas, wombats and crocodiles. Offshore, Magnetic Island has coral reefs and a national park full of wildlife.