- The position is the key for SDA.
- We are offering this prime property in a fantastic location, with support from an overnight carer.
- The NDIS, a government organization, pays the rent on behalf of the participants.
- The government offers a 20-year rental guarantee on new homes.
- The government provides a 20-year new home rental guarantee.
- We aim to have participants on a waiting list ready to move on completion.
- We already have a waiting list of buyers & participants waiting for SDA homes all through Queensland.
- Register your interest now for one or both of these homes and for upcoming opportunities, as this project will sell fast.
Wide Bayâ€“Burnett is a region of the Australian state of Queensland, located between 170 and 400 kilometres (105 and 250 miles) north of the state capital, Brisbane. The area’s population growth has exceeded the state average over the past 20 years, and it is forecast to grow to more than 430,000 by 2031. It is the subject of the Draft Wide Bayâ€“Burnett Regional Plan, which aims to facilitate this growth while protecting over 90% of the region from urban development.
Bundaberg Is known for Bundaberg Rum, and the Bundaberg Distillery offers museum tours and tastings. Bundaberg Botanic Gardens is home to the Hinkler Hall of Aviation, dedicated to solo long-distance pilot Bert Hinkler. Nearby on the coast is Mon Repos Regional Park, home to sea turtles, and offshore is Lady Elliot Island, part of the Great Barrier Reef.
Hervey Bay is widely known as a site for observing humpback whales. Whale-watching boats operate during the July to November migration season. It’s also a hub for tours to nearby Fraser Island, which has beaches and features a rainforest habitat for dingoes and other wildlife. A waterfront esplanade links the city’s marina with beaches offering calm waters for swimming.
Bundaberg is a city in south-east Queensland, Australia, about 385 kilometres north of the state capital, Brisbane. It is 15 kilometres inland from the Coral Sea coast and situated on the Burnett River. It is a major centre within the broader Wide Bayâ€“Burnett geographical region.