- This home includes a room for a family member or friend, rented privately, adding extra value to your rental, and making it more desirable to participants - this is a hole in the market.
- We are offering this prime property in a fantastic location, with support from an overnight carer.
- The NDIS, a government organization, pays the rent on behalf of the participants.
- The government offers a 20-year rental guarantee on new homes.
- The government provides a 20-year new home rental guarantee.
- We aim to have participants on a waiting list ready to move on completion.
- We already have a waiting list of buyers & participants waiting for SDA homes all through Queensland.
- Register your interest now for one or both of these homes and for upcoming opportunities, as this project will sell fast.
Queensland has a population of over 5.1 million, concentrated along the coast and particularly in South East Queensland.
The capital and largest city in the state is Brisbane, Australia’s third-largest city. Ten of Australia’s thirty largest cities are located in Queensland, with the largest outside Brisbane being the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Cairns and Toowoomba. The state’s population is diverse, with 28.9% of inhabitants being immigrants.
Toowoomba, nicknamed ‘The Garden City’ is a regional city in the Toowoomba Region, Queensland, Australia.
It is 125 km west of Queensland’s capital city Brisbane by road. The estimated urban population of Toowoomba as of June 2018 was 136,861, having grown at an average annual rate of 1.02% year-on-year over the preceding five years.
A university and cathedral city, it hosts the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers each September and national championship events for the sports of mountain biking and motocross. There are more than 150 public parks and gardens in Toowoomba. It has developed into a regional centre for business and finance, being the headquarters for Australia’s largest mutual bank; Heritage Bank and various government services.